Consistency is the name of the game in archery. We all do things to promote repeatability by holding to various anchor points on our face, to our stance and the way we execute our release. Yet one of the hardest places to duplicate our Archery Form is the point where the bow meets our hand. This is the foundation and breaking point of Archery Form in my opinion. Simply put, the first and last thing to touch the bow is your hand, so you can easily see the importance of proper bow hand form when you release an arrow.
The True Shot Coach is a Revolutionary Archery Product that teaches new archers how to properly grip their bow, while helping even the most advanced level archers eliminate human induced riser torque caused by grip variance. By eliminating this riser torque, down range left and right groups are significantly tighter.
- Buy Your Own True Shot Coach Now
- True Shot Coach Instructions & Sizing Information
- True Shot Coach Testimonials from Archers
- True Shot Coach Photo Gallery
- True Shot Coach Latest Blog Updates
- True Shot Coach Gear Review on Bowhunting.Net
- True Shot Coach Facebook Page (7,000+ Fans – Don’t Choke Archery)
- True Shot Coach Archery Talk Thread (15 Pages of Info)